Becoming a Certified Nutritionist has many benefits in both the Health and Fitness world as well as the Corporate World.
With the Venice Nutrition Certification Course you can legally coach clients anywhere in the US. Many other countries may also use this Nutrition Certification; we recommend checking with the guidelines for your specific Country.
Our Certified Nutrition Coaches use their certificates in many ways. Here is a list of some of them:
1. One-on-One in person nutrition consulting with clients. Venice Nutrition offers all the tools necessary to build clients customized meal plans to meet their personal preferences and goals. This is all done through our online nutrition software program.
2. Long Distance phone coaching to reach a broader audience. Our customized software system can be used for this as well.
3. If you are a personal trainer and are not looking to add a nutrition consulting practice to your business, you can use the Nutrition Certificate simply to have the ability to Legally give nutrition advice to clients.
4. If you are a health professional such as a chiropractor, pilates instructor, personal trainer, etc... and have your own private office/studio, you can get team members certified and add nutrition consulting as an additional service to best serve your clientele. It's also a great way to increase revenue for your company.
5. Many of our Coaches work in the Corporate World doing everything from 1 hour presentations to full year long retainer programs. We offer all the tools and training necessary to get this started as well. This information is available inside of the Venice Nutrition Coaches Network which will be accessible to you once you purchase the nutrition certification course. To learn more about the types of presentations we offer small companies and large corporations alike please visit our Workplace Wellness website.
6. Many of our Coaches also like to do presentation within their communities, places such as high schools, churches, sport specific clubs, etc...
There are many things you can do and accomplish by earning your Nutrition Certificate. For more details please visit our Health Professionals Division website.
Chief Operations Officer
Venice Nutrition LLC
If you are interested in becoming a Certified Nutrition Coach and earning a Nutrition Certification, then
Venice Nutrition offers everything you need. Here are the 10 steps from start to finish:
1. Visit our Nutrition Certification page and read details on our Certification course. This is an excellent place to visit if you want additional information beyond what is listed below.
2. Purchase the Home Study Nutrition Certification Course by visiting
the online store from the link listed above. Click here to read the table of contents for the study manual. The Course price is $299
and includes everything listed below plus a personal 2 year membership
to Venice Nutrition (the membership alone is a value $258).
3. Receive a Welcome email from Venice Nutrition's creator and CEO,
Mark Macdonald. This welcome email will outline in full detail the
items listed below, that way after you purchase the course you will know exactly what to do, step by step.
4. Once you purchase the Home study Nutrition Course you will receive
access to the Venice Nutrition Coaches Network immediately upon check out. This
is an additional learning/educational website for all Coaches. The coaches network will be a
continued source of educational and training information throughout your time as a Certified Nutrition Coach through Venice Nutrition. It is
included with the Certification Course. There are no additional
5. Your Nutrition Certification Study Manual will ship out within 1-2
business days. A detailed letter will be included in your package
letting you know what parts of the manual are on exam 1 and which one's
are on exam 2.
6. Once you are ready you will take Exam 1 online via The coaches
Network. This exam is on the basics of Nutrition. Most people are
ready for this exam within a week or two of receiving the Course
Manual. This exam is graded automatically and you will immediately
know if you have passed the exam.
7. After you pass Exam 1 the system will automatically have Exam 2
ready for you. Exam 2 is based on the remainder of the course and can
also be taken online through the coaches network. Once you take this
exam it is submitted to our Certification Department and graded within
If you do not pass Exam 2 you can take it again 2 week later without any additional fees.
8. Once you pass Exam 2 you are legally a Certified Nutrition Coach and
can teach/coach nutrition in any state. For more details on this
please read our previous Blog regarding the Diatetics Practice Act.
9. Once you pass your exam you will receive a temporary Nutrition Certificate via email within 1-2 business days.
10. You will receive your Official Nutrition Certificate in the mail within 4-6 weeks after completion.
After you Become Certified you have other Options with Venice Nutrition. We have an entire online Nutrition and Fitness program that you can immediately begin to enroll either existing clients or new clients. We have 2 different licensing options available. For all details on our Licensing Options please visit our Venice Nutrition Licensing page.
To summarize, Venice Nutrition offers a comprehensive Nutrition Certification Course. We offer all the education and training necessary to become a successful nutrition coach. We offer continued training even after you are certified via our Advanced Coaching Webinars (no additional charges) and the Coaches network. Our total cost for everything listed is $299.00 (no additional shipping charges for US orders). Additionally, we offer 2 licensing options to immediately start your own nutrition consulting practice/business.
If you have any additional questions about the Nutrition Certification Course or licensing options please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in Venice Nutrition. We look forward to the possibility of you joining our Venice Nutrition Family of Coaches.
Venice Nutrition LLC
All Content © 2013, Venice Nutrition, LLC